Thursday, June 4, 2015

Exchange with Berlin 2015

Hellooo!!!

Today I'm going to talk about my exchange with Berlin.


This year I did an exchange with Germany. First they came to Valencia seven days and after we went to Berlin five days with the correspondent and three other days only with our class in a hostel named X-Berger .

Before day came here we are very nervous because we don't know they, but then when they came and after I went my experience was very good.

My correspondent was Emma and she was very nice and lovely. Like she had the same age than me and we both like to do read, and do similar thing we stay very good together.

When she came here, with the school we did activities and at the afternoon, we went to do shopping, went to the beach, etc...
When I went to Berlin, I lived in her mom's flat. She and her mother don't talk any spanish so I talked in english. There at the morning, we went with the school to saw a lot of things like a amusement park, museums, a boat ride down the river... at the afternoons, I went all the days with my friends and I had a very good time visiting tourist places, going to the zoo, and doing other things like go to a barbecue ate in a restaurant...
The other tree days that we stay in the hostel, we went with all the class to saw the city and do shopping.

I think that this exchange was the best because I love my correspondent and I met a new city that didn't know and now I think that is a wonderful city
with plenty to see.




No comments:

Post a Comment