Monday, April 13, 2015

One special moment at my holidays Easter

Hellooo!!
In this entry I will talk about one special moment at my holidays Easter.
These holidays, I went three days to Madrid, to visit my family.
First I went to my grandparents' house in the mountains of Madrid where I stayed for two days with my cousins and my uncle, and after I went with my mother to Madrid, to visit my grandmother in a nursery for the elderly.
For me, that special moment was when I were with my family in my grandparents' house with my uncle and my cousins eating a barbecue.
When my uncle and my mother was cooking a barbecue, my cousin Arantxa and I were enjoying the sunny day while I was doing hairstyles in her hair and my cousin RubĂ©n was helping my mother.
After we ate, we were in the garden enjoying the very good day that we had.
I think that this moment was special for me because I was in family enjoying the day, and of course because I don’t see them very much so I like stay with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment