Friday, October 3, 2014

If my house was burning...



  • NAME: Naima Kientz
  • AGE: 14 years
  • LOCATION: Valencia, Spain
  • OCUPATION: Student
  • BLOG ADRESS: naimakisa7.blogspot.com.es

If my house was burning, I would take my phone to call the firefighters, and to communicate with my family and friends. After I would take my passport and my purse with money and my DNI.
Of course I would take my pets, my dog and my cats, because they are very important for me.
I would also take my computer, because I have a lot of photos that I want inside, films, series... and so many things that are very important for me.
As well I would take my camera, because I love to take photos and it is a present from my parents.
Also I would take one of my favorites books: "The fault in our stars" and my ebook because I have many books that I want to read inside.
If my house was on fire, I would never forget my teddy bear that my aunts gave me on my first birthday and the bracelet that my grandmother gave me when I was six.
I would take my flute too, because I love it and is very expensive.
Finally, if my house was on fire, I would take my glasses, because I need it to see well.


No comments:

Post a Comment