Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Exchange with France


What is the project?
The project is to make an exchange, for one week with another school of another country.
First, we go to french houses and then the french come to our homes.
When we go to France, with the college of our correspondent, we do activities and we go to visit places. And with the family we watch TV, we play with the wii, we do homework, we go shopping, we do parties...

My personal opinion and my experience:
My experience in the exchange is very good, because I understood very well with the french family, they treated me very well, I really like my correspondent and his family. Also I like because I learn much french and english, other customs...
I think that make an exchange is very good because you learn other languages, other customs and meet people from other countries.


No comments:

Post a Comment